Wednesday, September 26, 2007

estoy un tigre en la cama

yeah i got my letter from Leah and i got my dollar
i've already spent it all
i bought a new house, a sport car
and the other part is for slaves :P
just kidding but that would be nice :)
Yesterday i went to the library so that to lent a book
It's a 3D graphic book for study of one of my classes
i checd out through the internet, before i went,
they may have it and the site said there are 5 untaken
So i went to the library and told i need this book
and they said there is no more book Haaah? Why?
I got so angry Is that so hard to keep up todate that site????
This week is really boring I have to learn a lot
b/c i'm gonna have an exam about 4
years maths classes on 10th Oct.
I have to map out my everydays
Tomorrow i'm workin' in a press :) fun
It's kinda phisical work but i'm interesed in

No comments: